|Stila Perfect & Correct Foundation in Fair|
|Unboxed; helix design within the bottle|
But enough with comparing! Let's get to how this performs on the skin, shall we? The Perfect and Correct produces a beautifully natural to dewy finish on the skin. It also has buildable coverage so whether I need a few blemishes and spots hidden or not, the coverage can be adjusted to fit my needs just right!
|Right- Unblended straight out of the bottle; Left- slightly blended|
- Easy light to medium buildable coverage
- Lightweight feel on the skin
- Primer and Foundation in one!
- Available in 8 shades
- Great for normal to dry skin types
- Points for fabulous packaging!
- 1 oz. of product
- Retails at $44.00
Have you tried any new to-die-for foundations or other face products lately?
Tell me your latest obsession in the comments!