Sunday, December 9, 2012

November Favorites

Oh how the months have flown by! Yet again it feel like just yesterday I was writing up a favorites post and here I am I writing this one!

Makeup

Thanks to this forgiving, medium-coverage formula, my complexion has been looking the best it has for quite a while! Plus, the fact that it has moisturizer and primer swirled into helps me save time in the morning meaning those two extra minutes in bed don't have to be sacrificed in the name of beauty!


Lately I have found myself gravitating back to this go-to cream blush because it just goes with anything! No matter what I'm wearing or what eyeshadow I have on, this cream blush does the trick to give extra life to my cheeks and extra moisture to my skin!

Skincare



Lately I have been needing that extra little moisture boost throughout the day due to the heating in my house and in stores, so a little spritz here and there over my makeup helps keep my skin hydrated and my makeup in place!
Other 



I have been loving Bath & Body Works candles! All of these candles smell amazing and I love the variety of candles from the minis to the large candles shown, there is a size, scent, and price for everyone! But I advise you, the largest candles are $20 each so I do recommend buying them when the 2 for $20 sales come around every so often and the minis (which are perfect to just try out a scent if you aren't sure if you like it or not, or as a small stocking stuffer) are just $3.50 each, but are even a better deal when they are 2 for $5, so keep your eyes peeled for these great deals!


Did you find any great beauty steals last month?

Tell me your holiday shopping game plan in the comments!

No comments: