Tuesday, December 18, 2012

NOTD: Sandy Nude-ity

Lately I have been in the mood for either very dark nail polish, or barely-there nudes and since I just couldn't choose this time, as always, I choose to go all nude with one accent nail of shimmery dark sparkles.

O.P.I Nail Laquer in Saman Sands with O.P.I Nail Laquer in Metallic 4 Life
I have been searching for a true beige nude for a while and I think I just fund it! Samoan Sands is a sandy nude color that goes with any outfit and as an added plus, makes your hands look longer and leaner. And because I am a glitter fanatic, I thought Metallic 4 Life was a necessity in this case to liven up the new-years ready look!

What polish do you have on your tips and toes?
Tell me in the comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... free movie torrents online