Last time around in my EOTD: It's Raining Rainbows! tutorial I had used the blush from the E.L.F. Blushing and Contouring Duo as a peachy substitute for orange, and now I just can't get enough of the way it looks on my eyes! So here we have a super wearable every-day peachy eyeshadow look. Yes, I did say everyday... as in it looks super natural and not the least bit intimidating even on my fair skin! (Because I know many can be afraid of putting anything pink, coral, and red tones around the eyes for fear it will make the eyes appear bloodshot, which is definitely not the case here!)
- LORAC Eyeshadow in Negligee on the inner corner, inner half of lid, and browbone highlight
- Blush from E.L.F. Blushing and Bronzing Contouring Duo
- Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris
- 2 coats of Essence Multi Action Blackest Black Mascara
- Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner in Almost Famous
- Essence Eyebrow Designer in Light Brown
Wanna recreate this look? Just Sweep a satiny yellow toned highlight color onto your browbone, inner corners, and inner half of the lid. Then use the Blush from the E.L.F. Blushing and Bronzing Contouring duo starting from the outer corner and working it inwards onto the lid and in the crease while seamlessly blending it into the pale yellow highlight taking it in only 2/3 of the way at most. Then add some super black winged liner and two coats of mascara, plus a pale swipe of eyeliner on the lower waterline for added oomph!