|Too Faced Full Bloom Lip & Cheek Creme in Sweet Pea|
|Too Faced Full Bloom Lip and Cheek Creme in Sweet Pea swatched|
next to theBalm TimeBalm Concealer in Lighter than Light
|Too Faced Full Bloom Cheek and Lip Creme sheared out|
- Large mirror for on-the-go application
- Classy packaging showing the color on the clear bottom
- Super pigmented! (read: use a duo-fiber brush for light application)
- Very creamy and nonsticky so the smallest amount goes a very long way
- Can be used on both cheeks and lips
- best when used with a lip balm on lips
- lasts all day on cheeks and when used heavily on the lips, wears down to a beautiful stain
- Comes in 3 shades (coral, raspberry pink, and a muted rose beige) with coordinating powder blushes
- Retails at $21.00 and can be found at Ulta, Sephora, and Apothica.com
What products have your cheeks been sporting lately?
Tell me in the comments!
*This product was purchased using a credit gifted from Fringe Media