|Essence Multi Action Blackest Black Mascara|
Personally, I believe I found another gem hidden amongst the essence offerings and this time around it is another great mascara! From looking at the generic brush, you wouldn't expect it to be anything special, but this mascara can prove that statement wrong in the flick of a wrist!
This mascara packs a fairly powerful punch thanks to these attributes:
- Provides a small amount of added length, just enough to give a bit more umph and up its game.
- Zero clumping, so there is no need for a lash comb! One extra step not needed!
- Seperates lashes so there aren't any large clumps of lashes
- Blackens fair lashes
- Provides super black color (read, those with very light colored eyelashes will love this!)
- Formula isn't too wet, but not dry (leans more wet)
- Separates lashes while easily coating them with color
- Comes in Blackest Black or Waterproof
- Retails for $3.99 at Ulta
- Attractive, trendy matte black packaging
Have you tried out any new mascaras lately?
Tell me what you are trying out in the comments!