Sunday, September 23, 2012

Makeup Review: Essence Multi Action Blackest Black Mascara

Lately I have been looking for a new mascara to try out and of course, Essence has come to my rescue with yet again another great mascara for the picking!

Essence Multi Action Blackest Black Mascara

Personally, I believe I found another gem hidden amongst the essence offerings and this time around it is another great mascara! From looking at the generic brush, you wouldn't expect it to be anything special, but this mascara can prove that statement wrong in the flick of a wrist!


This mascara packs a fairly powerful punch thanks to these attributes:
  • Provides a small amount of added length, just enough to give a bit more umph and up its game.
  • Zero clumping, so there is no need for a lash comb! One extra step not needed!
  • Seperates lashes so there aren't any large clumps of lashes 
  • Volumizes 
  • Blackens fair lashes
Although this mascara doesn't thicken lashes or give me the false-lash effect, I appreciate that it does what it needs to without any issues. In other words, It does what I want it to do, (maybe not all things I do, but most of them) and does nothing I don't want it to do.

The Stats:
 - Provides super black color (read, those with very light colored eyelashes will love this!)
 - Formula isn't too wet, but not dry (leans more wet)
 - Separates lashes while easily coating them with color
 - Comes in Blackest Black or Waterproof
 - Retails for $3.99 at Ulta
 - Attractive, trendy matte black packaging

Have you tried out any new mascaras lately?
Tell me what you are trying out in the comments!

No comments: