Sunday, September 2, 2012

August Favorites!

Hello Lovelies! Sorry for the lack of posting lately, it has been a little hectic lately, but soon I should be posting as normal again! So without further adieu, here are some of my August Favorites!

Makeup
Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam in 110 Porcelain Ivory
Because I just started school I started using this foundation more as a quick go-to foundation in the morning. No fancy brushes or blending necessary, just one small golf-ball sized mousse ball on the back of my hand and my hands to smooth it over my face gets the job done in record time!

Essence Mattifying Compact Powder
During this summer I used this powder non-stop! I literally could not live without it! This powder keeps the oil and shine at-bay so I could have fun in the sun. And since I loved it so much this summer, I just recently had to go to Ulta (Mini-Haul coming soon!) to pick another up because I am just about out! I simply can not live without it a single day!

Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
Going on vacation to Disney World, I didn't want to lug around a ton of individual eyeshadows and quads, so this palette turned out to be my savior! It trooped on through the airport and not one single shadow shattered! Plus, It held every color I needed without colors I didn't need, just the Naked neutrals I require!

Urban Decay Single Eyeshadow in Naked
And because I am a freak about filling in my brows, Urban Decay's Naked has been my brow filler of choice! It has just the right warmth, and although it looks too light to accurately match my hair in the pan, it turns out just right when I place it on my brows.

Nails
Left to Right: Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel Base Coat, Indigo Blue, and Top Coat
Ever since I received these awsome polishes, I have not stopped wearing them! All three together create a super chip-resistant polish that lasts over 10 days for me! In fact, I'm actually wearing these on my fingers rights now! However, I do have a bit of bad news, my sister broke my top coat! Turns out after she works late she tends to be a bit clumsy and side-swiped my top coat sending it falling to the tile beneath it only to shatter to pieces. :(  But this just gives me more of a reason to go to my local drugstore to pick up another top coat and ogle at the other pretty Revlon polishes! :)

What were some of your August Favorites?
Tell me in the comments!
*Revlon Nail Polishes were sent to me courtesy of Revlon

No comments: