Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Packing For The Plane

Just a week ago I went to Orlando, Florida and as it was my first time on a plane, I thought I would share what I choose to pack and bring with me in my carry-on.


For my carry-on I decided to pick up a Merona Beach Tote in Black/White from Target since it was just the right size to carry everything I needed, plus it went with my outfit and was on sale for $14.99 (Originally $19.99)


Here's a general overview of what I brought in my carry-on.


I made sure to bring the outfit that I was going to change into after I got to the hotel because my sister and I opted to use the Disney Express and baggage claim since we were staying at a Disney resort and our bags were set to arrive up to three hours after we arrived at the hotel. I also brought along slipper socks for the plane and my North Face jacket in case I got cold, plus another pair of shoes for my outfit after I get off (Aphorism Crochet Oxfords $20.00 from T.J. Maxx).


I also put my purse for the parks (Navy/white pinstripe cross-body bag from Walmart $10) in my carry-on along with my summer reading book for school, After The Fire by Robin Gaby Fisher.


Inside the first front pocket I kept my phone (LG Ally, that was charging when I took this picture!) and some witty notepads to doodle on, I like to doodle geometric puzzles for some odd reason...


In the second outer pocket I kept my sunglasses, noise-reducing ear buds, and two pens, one with a rubber band around it just in case I need it!


In the main pocket of the bag I was able to put my purple Coach wallet, my own mini-emergency kit with an EcoTools Bronzing Brush to apply Essence Mattifying Compact Powder- hairbands- hair clips- and bandaids, my stud earrings (didn't want to set off metal detectors going through security!), mints, my baggie of liquids including a Bath & Body Works Mini Carried Away Fragrance Mist, Spray Hair Serum, Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss, and  Bath & Body Works Bali Mango lipgloss, Sweet Mint EOS Lip Sphere, Samsung ST76 Camera in ACME MADE case, Neon rat-tail comb, and a Forever21 bow headband. 

What do you like to pack in your carry-on?
Tell me your plane must-haves in the comments!

No comments: