Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Favorites!

It has been a long summer month filled with sunshine and cook-outs and it is hard to believe it's over with, but thankfully I had these summer beauty favorites to get me through!

Makeup
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
Traveling to my sisters house, I didn't want to pack a ton of different products and palettes, so I settled on bring both my Naked and Naked2 Palettes, which have turned out to be really useful! Between both of the palettes, I have been able to create countless looks from easy, breezy day looks to dramatic night looks. Specifically the Naked2 has been my go-to for great looks that can really go easily from a day look to a night look thanks to the perfect in between smokey shades.

Left to Right: Revlon Eye Primer and Brightener and Revlon Photoready
 Perfecting Primer
Recently I have had the chance to try out some great new products from Revlon, including these two new primers. Since I have hereditary dark circles, meaning no matter how much sleep I get I always have dark circles, this eye primer and brightener is my new best friend! This product is perfect for my under-eye circles and I find that when I use this product under my eyes before any other products it brightens my dark circles so much that on a good day concealer and foundation aren't needed to cover them! I also love the Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer for all over my face because it glides on and makes my face feel smooth while letting makeup slip easily over my skin leaving me with a more flawless finish.
Skincare
Evian Facial Mist
Usually I am not one for the fancy-shmansy, unnesseccary products, but sometimes we all need a little something to indulge in and this is my favorite indulgent product. I love how this thin mist of pure Evian water perfectly balances out my combination skin while setting my makeup.
Nail Polish
Left to Right: Revlon Colorstay Base Coat, Indigo Night, and Top Coat
Recently Revlon gave me the awsome opportunity to try out some of their new products including these polishes from their new Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish line. Revlon claims that these polishes can last up to 11 days of wear, and I found out that is competely true! My polish looked just like new until the twelfth day when my left index finger finally chipped, which was incredible! Even my OPI Nail Polishes don't last that long!

 
What were some of your July favorites?
Tell me in the comments!
*Revlon products were provided courtesy of Revlon

No comments: