Monday, July 23, 2012

Skincare Review: Evian Mineral Water Spray

I admit, sometimes I buy things just because I think it looks interesting and sometimes the product works out, and sometimes it doesn't, but this one is just PURELY Evian no matter which way you look at it.
Middle: Evian Mineral Water Spray 5 oz.
Sides: Evian Mineral Water Spray Duo To Go each 1.7 oz.
When a Sephora first came to my home town I never expected to find something like this in the skincare section. At first I wasn't sure what it was, but at least the fine print was able to clarify that it was a mineral water spray designed to moisturize the skin with a light mist and set makeup to help avoid a powdery look, which was something I needed being heavy-handed with the powder brush like I was when I first started out with makeup.

Since then I have religiously bought this spray as it was the first of its kind, but soon followed by MakeupForEver, Urban Decay, Kat Von D, and various drugstore brands. Some of these other brands have specialty sprays designed to control oil or other skin issues, but I prefer the simplicity of this spray, just pure Evian Mineral Water. No silicons, phosphates, or chemicals, just water and nitrogen to propel it. Thanks to the simple ingredients I feel like this spray easily moisturizes my face while keeping my makeup intact and setting it as it dries. It also feels amazingly cool when sprayed on a hot summer day.
Plus, I like the fact that it comes in various sizes including an extra large size 10oz and a travel duo 2x 1.75 oz. perfect to keep in a  purse or for traveling so no matter where I am I always have a bottle on hand!

The Stats:
 - 3 sizes to choose from 10 oz. 5oz. or 2 x 1.75 oz.
 - Just Nitrogen and Water
 - Simple Mist Spray
 - Sets Makeup
 - Lightly Moisturizes Skin

What do you think of makeup setting mists? Necessary staple or unnecessary step?
Tell me in the comments!

1 comment:

general manager said...

Mineral water spray is really good for skin,
"best water spray"