Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June Favorites!

Yep, it's that time again! This month I have lots to rave and fav about so let's get to it!

Makeup
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette with mini LipJunkie Lip Gloss
Once I got the Naked2 I haven't been able to stop using it! The colors in it are great when used together or on their own and even when used in combination with the original Naked Palette. Everything from a smokey eye to everyday neutrals in onw palette is exactly what I need, especially for traveling!
Bloom Cosmetics Sheer Colour Cream in Coy
I have been using this since the day I got it in the mail from Stephanie over at Beauty Soiree and I can't live without it! This peachy pink color is perfect for everyday and compliments any eye look for day or night.
Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in Translucent
Now that the temperature is rising I definetly needed a good go-to mattifying powder for the summer and this one foots the bill! This compact powder is great for everyday just to set my foundation and great for touchups when I am oily.
EOS Lip Sphere in Sweet Mint
Since it is summer I have been getting a little lazy with lip products and instead of layering on lipsticks and glosses, it is much easier and more low maintenance to just swipe on a layer of lip tint and a swipe of lip balm.
Left to Right: Benefit mini's in Posietint, High Beam, and Benetint
Lately I have been loving these mini's for summer since they stay put all day whether on lips or cheeks and the highlighter is perfect for excentuating a tan. Plus, these minis are super portable and perfect to throw in a bag and go!
What were your favorite products in June?
Tell me in the comments!

No comments: