Friday, June 1, 2012

May Favorites!

Sorry for the very few posts last month, but finally the end of the school year has come and I can't wait to focus more of my time back on blogging! Until I finally do get out of school, I will leave you with my monthly favorites!

Makeup

Bloom Sheer Colour Cream in Coy
Since the day I received this in the mail from Stephanie, I have been sing it everyday and I just can't seem to put it down! This peachy pink is super flattering for all skintones and works great as a natural flush that will go with practically any eyeshadow and/or lip combinations.

NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Bronzing Powder in Sunny
Now that we are back into summer I just started to get a hint of a tan and to keep faking that healthy glow and to enhance it I love to use this bronzer all over the face and neck, especially for contouring cheekbones and jawbones.

EOS Lip Sphere in Sweet Mint
Lately I have been pretty low maintenance as far as lip care goes and instead of using lipsticks or glosses I have been reaching for this balm now more than ever! It is cute and functional, super easy to find in my school bag while still being convenient enough to swipe on while walking to my next class. Plus, I love to put this on before bed and in the morning when I first get up to give my lips a silky smooth texture for the day and an extra hint of peppermint that lasts long after normal toothpaste.

Skincare

XOut Cleansing Body Bar
I finally got my hands on one of XOut's new products and I am just as impressed with this one as I am with the Wash-In Treatment! This body bar banishes body acne within just a few washes for bikini-ready skin and being a hefty 5 ounces I won't need to restock for a while!

Tools

Sigma F50- Duo Fibre Brush
I admit, I have gone through phases of absolutely loving this brush to pretty much ignoring it for my Crown Brush Flat Top Synthetic Bronzer Brush, but I will admit, this duo fibre brush does things no other normal blush brush can stand up to! Lately I have been using this to apply my Bloom Sheer Colour Cream to my cheeks and I find that this brush delivers the product evenly and so perfect it seems to be airbrushed on! Enough said.

What were your favorite beauty items this month?
Tell me your favorites in the comments!

1 comment:

Beauty on a College budget said...

I've been looking all over to find the sweet mint flavor of the eos lip balm, and I had to result to buying it from amazon, I can't wait to try it! I have summer fruit and love it!