Sunday, June 3, 2012

FOTD: Let's Get Baked!

Today I was feelin' a little gold, so I looked to my trusty Urban Decay eyeshadows to give me that metallic sheen I was craving.






Products used:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked (lid)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Baked (crease)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Foxy (Browbone highlight)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Booty call (inner corner and a little under the browbone)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked (eyebrow filler)
- Essence I Extreme Volume Mascara


Products used:
- Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation in 120 Ivory
- Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in Translucent
- Bloom Sheer Colour Cream in Coy (cheeks)
- NYC Pressed Bronzing Powder in Sunny (contour and all over)
- EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint (lips)

What's your favorite eyeshadow look?
Tell me in the comments!

No comments: