Tuesday, June 5, 2012

AOTD: Crazy For Coral!

Lately I have been obsessing over bright colors for summer, namely coral pinks! I love that a good coral can brighten up an outfit or a makeup look without screaming, "Hey! Look at me!". So I find that when I am looking for a great pop of color for something different I always like to lean on some of these coral colored favorites!

Background: Victoria's Secret Racerback Tank Top
Lower Left to Right: Forever21 8 Piece Hair Claw Set,
O.P.I Nail Laquer in Cajun Shrimp, Korres Lip Butter in
Pomegranate, and Essence Stay With Me Longlasting
Lipgloss in Candy Bar
What bright colors are you loving for this summer?
Tell me in the comments!

2 comments:

Suvarna Gold said...

wow I love this!

lovely blog

Kelsey said...

Thank you for the comment! I love coral colors, I just feel they are an essential to any outfit or makeup look!