Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Target Beauty Bag!

It seems like the last Target Beauty Bag came and went last week and here we have another one! This time around I am a bit dissapointed because I found out that there are actually two variations of the bag and the one I got I received an Aveeno shampoo and conditioner sample instead of the Aveeno exfoliator (which I would rather have gotten) and I did not receive the Tresemme conditioner.

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner Sachet Sample- Even though I am not a fan of satchet samples, I did like this shampoo and conditioner sample since it still made my hair feel silky while protecting my colored hair and preserving my color.
Aveeno Living Color Shampoo and Conditioner Sachet Sample- This shampoo and conditioner sample left my hair with the same silkiness and moveability I craved while protecting my color which is always a plus!
TRESemme Split End Remedy Shampoo Mini- As I have already used this shampoo and its coordinating conditioner I thought this sample was great. The shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky while still thoroughly cleansing my scalp. Even though I have used this shampoo for an extended amount of time, I'm not sure if it really helps with split ends or not since that is not a major concern for my hair, but I think it is a really great shampoo.
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF 70 Mini- Initially I thought this sample was going to be great. However, when I tested it, it just didn't live up to my expectations. On the tube it says it is a "dry touch" sunscreen and in reality it felt just like any other sunscreen I have tried. Plus, I thought the high SPF was a bit odd. I feel like this sample in general is nice, especially because of the great 1 ounce size, but for me I feel like this sunscreen is just like any other to me.
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Card Sample- For a while now I have been interested in the Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters, but there are a few mixed reviews in which some people say they are or are not pigmented, while others say they just feel oily on the lips. Personally, I like this sample even though it was just a single use sample, I did enjoy it. I liked the silky feel of it on my lips, like a gloss, yet convenient like a balm with the pigmentation of a medium to sheer lipstick. I may just be picking up a lip butter soon!

What is your favorite product from the Target Beauty Bag?
Tell me in the comments!

No comments: