Saturday, April 28, 2012

Summer/Spring Nail Polish Faves!

My Favorite Spring & Summer Nail Polishes!

As a Cosmetology student, beauty blogger, and girly girl it is safe to say I love to have something on my nails at all times! Since I love having my tips and toes painted to perfection I've always noticed the nail trends coming and going, but some, like these brights and pastels, are always great for the Spring and Summer. With that said, I highly recommend some of these polishes and even though brands like O.P.I are a bit pricey at times, I believe they are worth it for the great lasting power and when you buy them in colors like the classic spring and summer inspired ones below you will get your use out of them year after year.


Some of my favorite base polishes that I love using on all of my nails include (Top left to right) O.P.I Are we There Yet?, Elephantastic Pink, Hard Candy Splendid, Hard Candy Hypnotic, Savina Purple Hologram (Bottom left to right) NYC Long-Wearing Nail Enamel in Classic Coral Creme, Essence Colour & Go in I want Candy, O.P.I. Gargantuan Green Grape, Savina Pink Poddle Pearl, and O.P.I. Planks A Lot.


Plus, a few of my favorite toppers or shades I use for accent nails include O.P.I. White Shatter, O.P.I Spark de Triumph, O.P.I. Silver Shatter, China Glaze Crackle in Haute Metal, and O.P.I. Red Shatter.

Here's one of my favorite combos featuring Essence Colour & Go in I Want Candy and China Glaze Crackle in Haute Metal!



What are some of your favorite Spring and Summer Polishes?
Tell me in the comments!

No comments: