Friday, April 13, 2012

Stash Tea Review

One thing you probably don't know about me - I absolutely love coffee, tea, hot chocolate and fancy expresso drinks! With that said, I feel like I am always looking for the next best hot drink that I can sip and thanks to Influenster, who sent me a variety box of Stash Tea bags, I have found exactly what I have been looking for!

Stash Herbal Tea Sampler
Being the tea fiend that I am, I absolutely love the convenience of tea bags like these that only require me to heat water and let steep 3-5 minutes. With that being said, I also want a lot of flavor from it which is bit hard to do with tea bags, but thankfully many of the flavors in this box fit my bold flavor checklist while just a few of them fall short.



Acai Berry- A toned down rosy, floral mixture that's great before bed.

Blueberry Superfruit- Refreshing blueberry flavor with a touch of sweetness and fruity undertones.

Chamomile- Simple, comforting chamomile flavors.

Cinnamon Apple Chamomile- A cinnamon twist on the classic chamomile flavor.

Lemon Ginger- An energetic combo of lemon and ginger root perfect for day in bed with a cold.

Licorice Spice - Sweet orange peel and vanilla with just a bit of tang from the licorice, anise, and cinnamon create literally the perfect sweet tea I have ever tasted!

Mango Passionfruit- One of the weaker tasting teas of the bunch with just hints of fruity mango flavor and a tad sweet.

Peppermint - Pure, medium strength peppermint tea that when paired with a few leftover Easter chocolates makes a great dessert tea.

Wild Raspberry Hibiscus- One of my favorites of the teas, strikes the right balance between sweet and rosy.


All nine flavors to choose from!
Among my favorites are Licorice Spice, Wild Raspberry Hibiscus, and Peppermint! Plus, this variety box of teas containing 9 flavors and 2 tea bags of each is just $3.50, so you can find your favorites in the line without spending a ton of cash unlike with other fine tea samplers. Also there is good news for those of you on the organic/natural kick since these are all made with 100% natural ingredients while still being caffeine-free! Overall I loved these tea bags and I can't wait to order some more for myself!

The Stats:
 - This variety pack is just $3.50
 - All flavors are available in numbers of tea bags and loose tea leaves as well
 - Super simple, just heat your water to 190-209 degrees and steep for 3-5 minutes!
 - Available online, at local grocers as well as Target and Walmart
 - Check-out www.stashtea.com for the full tea selection

Do you have any favorite tea brands? 
Tell me which ones you prefer in the comments!
*This product was provided courtesy of Influenster for testing and review

1 comment:

Valerie Angel said...

I have awarded you with the "Tell Me About Yourself" Award! Check out the details on my blog post here!: http://valerieangel89-beautyfashion.blogspot.com/