|Stash Herbal Tea Sampler|
Acai Berry- A toned down rosy, floral mixture that's great before bed.
Blueberry Superfruit- Refreshing blueberry flavor with a touch of sweetness and fruity undertones.
Chamomile- Simple, comforting chamomile flavors.
Cinnamon Apple Chamomile- A cinnamon twist on the classic chamomile flavor.
Lemon Ginger- An energetic combo of lemon and ginger root perfect for day in bed with a cold.
Licorice Spice - Sweet orange peel and vanilla with just a bit of tang from the licorice, anise, and cinnamon create literally the perfect sweet tea I have ever tasted!
Mango Passionfruit- One of the weaker tasting teas of the bunch with just hints of fruity mango flavor and a tad sweet.
Peppermint - Pure, medium strength peppermint tea that when paired with a few leftover Easter chocolates makes a great dessert tea.
Wild Raspberry Hibiscus- One of my favorites of the teas, strikes the right balance between sweet and rosy.
|All nine flavors to choose from!|
- This variety pack is just $3.50
- All flavors are available in numbers of tea bags and loose tea leaves as well
- Super simple, just heat your water to 190-209 degrees and steep for 3-5 minutes!
- Available online, at local grocers as well as Target and Walmart
- Check-out www.stashtea.com for the full tea selection
Do you have any favorite tea brands?
Tell me which ones you prefer in the comments!
*This product was provided courtesy of Influenster for testing and review