Monday, April 23, 2012

My Current Skincare Routine

Wanna know what I've been doing to keep my skin clear? Well you have come to the right place!


Currently I use an interesting mixture products, but somehow they all work very well for me and although my skin is not perfect 24/7, this regimen has greatly reduced and dare I say i,t beat my war on acne and has helped me maintain a much clearer complexion. Keep reading for weekly skincare regimen!

My Weekly Regimen:

Monday - I use Clearasil Perfectawash to cleanse my skin once a day, usually at night to help get makeup off. (although I should use it twice a day, I just find once a day works best for me)

Tuesday - First, I cleanse my skin using the Clearasil Perfectawash and then use a small nickel sized amount of c.Booth Walnut Shell Body Scrub and Cleanser on my face as an exfoliant to help remove dead skin cells and dark marks.

Wednesday - Once again I use Clearasil Perfectawash to cleanse my skin once a day.

Thursday - Instead of using the Clearasil Perfectawash I use XOut Wash-In Treatment to cleanse the skin and instead of immediately rinsing off like I do with the Clearasil Perfectawash, I leave the treatment on my skin for anywhere between 4 and 9 minutes acting as a mask, but only having to use one pump instead of two if I had rinsed and then applied as a mask.

Friday - Once again I use Clearasil Perfectawash to cleanse my skin once a day.

Saturday - If I am experiencing any stubborn breakouts I cleanse and treat my face with the XOut Wash-In Treatment following the same procedure as Thursday.

Sunday - Once again I use Clearasil Perfectawash to cleanse my skin once a day. 


{If at any time I am experiencing any dryness of tightness of the skin I will use the Mary Kay TimeWise Moisturizer (normal to dry) to help hydrate my skin before bed.}

Since I haven't been using a normal moisturizer, I find my skin to be getting a bit more dry than normal, so I would greatly appreciate moisturizer recommendations in the comments!

No comments: