Sunday, March 4, 2012

Collective Haul!

Yay! for the first haul of March! Before I get around to showing all the products, I would just like to say that I did receive all of the Essence Cosmetics for review and did not pay for them. However, the other products featured in this post were personally picked out and paid for with my own money. Now that we have all of that out of the way, on to the new products!


Top Left to Right: Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation in
120 Porcelain Ivory, Essence Mono Eyeshadow in Blue Mission,
and Essence I <3 Extreme Volume Mascara.
Bottom Left to Right: Essence Lipsticks in 55 Coralize Me and
48 Red Carpet, e.l.f Powder Blush in Pink Passion, and above is
NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup in Ivory.
If you have been with me for a while, you may have noticed my repurchase of the New York Color Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup and my new purchase of the e.l.f Powder Blush that I mentioned looking forward to trying in my Essence Blush Review. Plus, I'm really looking forward to trying out Essence I  Extreme Volume Mascara since it is no secret that I crave more voluminous lashes! And while I was at the drugstore, I thought the new Maybelline Dream Nude Air-foam foundation looked like an interesting concept, so hey, why not give it a try? However, I did think about trying the Revlon version instead, but I have heard that the PhotoReady line has shimmer in their foundations and being a girl with combination/oily skin means shimmer has no business being in my foundation!


Have you hauled any products this month?
Tell me in the Comments!

No comments: