Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ulta Haulage!

Hey everyone! Yesterday I decided to do a little bit of shopping at my local Ulta and thought I would try out a few new products.... well that was until I saw the prices on Essence items and went totally crazy since I have been seeing a lot about them recently and ended up checking out with 12 items under a total of $25.00 including tax with the $3.50 off any $10 purchase coupon from the catalogue and Rimmel London was having a buy one get one 50% off sale! Major score! Kelsey: 1-Ulta: 0

From Left to Right: Essence Pencil Sharpener, Essence Stay With Me Lip Gloss in Candy Bar, Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss in 01 Pure Chic, Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish in Sweet As Candy, Colour & Go Nail Polish in Walk of Fame, Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner in Almost Famous, Essence Eyebrow Designer in 03 Light Brown, Essence Lipliner in 07 Cute Pink, Essence Silky Touch Blush in 10 Adorable, Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in 07 Translucent, Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation in 120 Ivory and Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer

So far I'm quite happy with my purchases though I haven't tried out all of the products yet, so that may change, but really when my total pretty much equals out to $2.00 per product you can't really say this was a bad shopping trip even if the products aren't as good as I am hoping. Don't worry, I'll check back later and make sure to fill you in on all the little details of these products!

What products have you hauled recently?
Tell me you latest shopping expenditures in the Comments sections!

1 comment:

Beauty on a College budget said...

I love ulta!! You can always get the best deals at ulta! I have the Rimmel clean finish foundation, I'm totally in love with it. Well sorta, if only the coverage was better. I'm just in love with the spatula in it!