|Trial Size Montagne Jeunesse Cucumber Peel-Off Mask|
Twas' the night before Christmas and all through the house, everyone was sleeping, everyone but me! Inside my bathroom I was squeezing just a bit of this liquid gel onto fingers at a time and applying to my face. Fortunately I didn't make much of a mess, but if I hadn't read reviews before hand warning about the liquid-gel texture I would have!
After applying it I laid down with a book and read for about 20 minutes to let the mask set. When I got up to check what the mask looked like on I almost had a heart-attack! The clearish green gel had set to a shiny, clear finish atop my skin that slightly made me look like a cereal killer wearing one of the shiny plastic masks. I was so freaked out by myself I just wanted it off of my face right then and there! I started peeling at the side of my face and just kept peeling and pulling more of the mask off little by little and was left with incredibly smooth skin. However, it did leave me feeling a little dry, so I made sure to apply moisturizer that night and the following day.
I am quite satisfied with this mask even though it dried out my skin a little, but I think it probably wouldn't during the summer months, so keep that in mind next time you spot a few of these packets in your local ulta or drugstore.
- Cucumber Scent
- A bit drying
- Completely removes impurities from the skin
- Leaves skin smooth and soft
- Easy Peel-off
- Very thin gel consistency makes application a bit of a struggle
- Great as a weekly pampering mask
- No Animal Testing
- Full-size, single use packets retail around $1.50 each (there is a special 4 for 3 going on at http://www.montagnejeunesse.com so go check it out!)
- Available at Ulta and local drugstores
- 7 Different varieties of facial masks available in an array of scents
Have you tried any of the Montagne Jeunesse masks?
Which one is you favorite?
Tell me what you think in the Comments!