Saturday, December 24, 2011

NOTD: O.P.I Manicurist of Seville and Spark de Triomphe

Since the holidays are literally just a day away, I thought a few late-comers would enjoy another holiday nail of the day in case they hadn't already chosen their nail wardrobe for the festive day.

O.P.I Manicurist of Seville as base color with O.P.I Spark
 de Triomphe on top and sealed with O.P.I Top Coat

Be prepared to sparkle and shine this season with this shiny nail look! To achieve this festive and fun look, just add a coat of your favorite red nail polish and pile on the glitter! I left my ring finger without any glitter since I usually do it the other way around, always using glitter, shatter or some type of nail art on that finger, I decided to just keep it simple. Plus, leaving one finger without the glitter somehow seems to tone it down a bit and give everyone a real peek at the color underneath it all!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: