Thursday, December 22, 2011

NOTD: O.P.I Jade Is The New Black Holiday Nails

Hey everyone! With the holidays just around the corner, I thought I would show you a festive nail combination that is sure to get notice at any upcoming holiday events!

O.P.I Jade Is The New Black with O.P.I Red
Shatter on the ring finger and O.P.I Silver
 Shatter on the thumb with O.P.I Topcoat

This festive combo of classic red and green with a twist of silver can almost be done in any way, switch off with red and silver shatter on every other nail to get a truly festive look or keep it minimal like I did, or you can even try layering the silver and red shatter. There are infinitely many possibilities with this combination, so don' t be afraid to make it a little more unique!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Beauty on a College budget said...

I have this on my nails now!! and I even did this as my festive nail post for my blog tomorrow, ironic. It really is a nice toned down festive look.