Monday, December 12, 2011

LORAC EOTD

Hey Everyone! Remember when I showed you those lovely LORAC eyeshadows? Well here is an Eye Of The Day featuring all three from the review!


First I used Negligee all over the lid from lash line to browbone and then put Boudoir on the outer half of the lid and in the crease using a shader brush and tapered blending brush. Then I took an angled liner brush and made a soft, medium-thick line across my lashline with the matte Black.


Then I even took the Black and just placed the shadow along my upper and lower water lines, plus a little bit on the bottom lashline to make my lashes appear thicker towards the outer corner of my eye. Then I just added a coat of Urban Decay's Supercurl Curling Mascara and out the door I went!

This eye look is actually super simple and easy to achieve for slightly more experienced makeup mavens on an everyday basis. However, you can stop at the lid and crease color if you are a beginner or find you do not particularly like the look of liner or just apply liner at night for a truly great day-to-night look in a flash!

What do you think of this combo?
Tell me in the Comments!

1 comment:

♥AdamAlexMommy♥ said...

your eyes are so pretty. i love the way you apply makeup. so pretty and subtle, yet striking. :) you have a lovely beauty blog. i enjoyed browsing, and i guess i'm your 100th follower!! :) hoping to stay connected, and i love your writing style. cheers from usa!!

jasmine
http://adamalexmommy.com