Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stila Lip Glaze Set *Pictures and Swatches*

Here a few pictures and swatches of the the Limited Edition Stila Lip Glaze Set for Holiday 2011. The set includes four bestselling shades, plus four limited-edition shades!


Lip Glaze Shades Right to Left: Kitten, Kaleidoscope*LE*, Apricot, Grapefruit,
Fantasy*LE*, Starfruit, Dreamy*LE*, Believe*LE*


Right to Left: Kitten, Kaleidoscope*LE*, Apricot, Grapefruit, Fantasy*LE*,
Starfruit, Dreamy*LE*, Believe*LE*



All of these lip glazes have amazing pigment and color, but my top four favorites from this collection would have to be Kaleidoscope, Grapefruit, Kitten, and Fantasy.



What do you think of the set? 
Will you be buying this set for any lipgloss lovers on your Christmas list?
Tell me what you think in the Comments!

2 comments:

Superficial Sanctuary said...

I bought a set like this about a year ago and it has some similar colors in it and I LOVE them. Big fan of the Stila lip products. I may need to go buy this set for my friends this holiday!

CelesteCohen said...

This set looks good! I've been lusting over the Sephora Favourites gift sets, I'm so upset I can't get them in the UK :(
My blog is www.celestecohen.blogspot.com - I'm 9 followers away from my first ever giveaway, so please come and follow me?
Thanks :D xx