Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NOTD: O.P.I Planks A Lot

Hey Everyone! For some odd reason I just felt a little... purple this week and what better way to cure that craving than for a fresh coat or two of this to-die-for pastel?

O.P.I Planks A Lot with O.P.I Turquoise Shatter
and O.P.I Top Coat

This color may be a little un-traditional for the holiday season, but I think a little break from the dark burgundy and grey polishes of-the-moment may be just what I needed to feel a little refreshed during the long and dreary days of sitting inside of the classroom. Plus, I think brights and pastels tend to be a tad bit more cheery and upbeat than the dark colors of fall and winter. But I think next week I will be back to O.P.I's Siberian Nights and Sephora by O.P.I's Metro Chic.

What colors have you been particularly liking so far this holiday season?
Tell me your favorites in the Comments!

1 comment:

Cami said...

I love that color! It looks so pretty! :)