Monday, October 10, 2011

New Sigma Sigmax Synthetic Collection

Hey Everyone! You all know I just adore my Sigma Brushes, so I just thought I should take the time to tell you all about one of Sigma Beauty's newest brush lines, Sigmax Synthetic Brushes.


A while back, Sigma introduced their Sigmax line of brushes made out of synthetic fibers to apply liquid, powder and cream face products without absorption into the bristles. With their secret synthetic HD filament, they created 3 kabuki style face brushes, the F80 - Flat Kabuki, F82 - Round Kabuki, and the F84 Angled Kabuki, as well as two styles of retractable kabukies from their Hollywood Glamour Collection. Now, Sigma is back with more fantastic brushes that includes both new and improved brushes.


Face Brushes ($16.00 each): These brushes are perfect for all of your blending and buffing needs, from applying liquid foundation to contouring and highlighting, this set of brushes will never let you down!

(Relaunch) F80 - Flat Kabuki - Great all-around multitasker with short, dense bristles that make buffing liquid foundation and powders a breeze.

(Relaunch) F82 - Round Kabuki - Perfect for getting into the contours of the face, such as around the nose and mouth area, delivering flawless coverage every time.

(Relaunch) F84 Angled Kabuki -  Thanks to the angled fibers, applying blushes and contouring powders, creams and liquids are easier than ever.

(NEW!)  F86 - Tapered Kabuki - This new silhouette allows highlighting and contouring to be done in a snap.

Precision Brushes ($14.00 each): These brushes are really the main focus of Sigma's Sigmax launch since they are great multitasking brushes that can be used for anything from concealing under-eye circles, highlighting cheekbones, and even applying eyeshadow!

(NEW!) P80 - Precision Flat - This teeny-tiny buffing brush is ideal for buffing concealer and liquid foundation in hard to reach places.

(NEW!) P82 - Precision Round - Blending concealers and foundation around the nose and under-eye area is easily done with this rounded tip.

(NEW!) P84 - Precision Angled - Perfection is achieved when you use this brush to precisely contour, sculpt and blend with this angled brush.

(NEW!) P86 - Precision Tapered - To top off your look, use this brush to apply powders and highlighter to your under-eyes and cheekbones for a flawlessly fabulous look.















Can't decide which brushes to get? If you love flawless foundation and blending abilities, try out the Synthetic Kabuki Kit which includes all four face brushes for $56.00 which would normally cost you $64.00 if you buy each brush separately. But if details matter most, try out the Synthetic Precision Kit with all four precision brushes for $49.00. If you are just like me and want all of them, I suggest you grab the Synthetic Essential Kit which includes all eight brushes for just $99.00 which is basically getting every brush for a little over $12.00 each! Either way, Sigma has created some great brushes worthy of your attention, I know they already have mine!


What do you think of these new and improved brushes?
Do you plan on picking any of them up?
Tell me in the Comments!

5 comments:

Arianne Cruz said...

I would so love the P86 tapered brush :D

The Glamour Girls said...

This was really helpful! I am thinking of getting some Sigma brushes soon, so this helped me out so much! I think I want the Synthetic Essential Kit! You have an amazing blog, we followed(:

xoxo,
Olivia from The Glamour Girls
http://theglamourgirls1.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after going through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and
checking back often!

Feel free to surf to my site - elektronisk cigaret

Anonymous said...

This piece of writing presents clear idea designed for the new
visitors of blogging, that truly how to do running a
blog.

Also visit my blog post ... elektronisk cigaret

Anonymous said...

Very good info. Lucky me I found your website by accident (stumbleupon).
I've book marked it for later!

Feel free to visit my weblog :: elektronisk cigaret