Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TAG: 10 Beauty Questions


Hey everyone! I have been doing quite a few reviews lately and decided it was time for something a little more fun besides just a review, so what better than a tag to lighten up your week with some beauty related questions?






1. Favorite High-End Eyeshadow or Palette 
     - Urban Decay Naked Palette
2. Favorite foundation
     - NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Foundation
3. Favorite drugstore hair product
     - TRESemme 24 Hour Body Volumizing Shampoo
4. Ulta or Sephora
     - Ulta because they have a good mix of both drugstore products and high-end products
5. Favorite brand found at Sephora
      - Stila 
6. Favorite Nail Polish for Spring
     - O.P.I Elephantastic Pink 
7. Do you like Fake Eyelashes

     - I have never used them so, not sure if I like them or not!
8. Favorite drugstore lip product

      - NYC Liquid Lip Shines
9. Curly or straight hair
   
     - Curly/Wavy/ My natural hair texture
10. Favorite drugstore face product

     - e.l.f Blushing and Bronzing Contouring Duo



Hope you all enjoyed this!
Leave your answers in the Comments!

4 comments:

Britt said...

I just saw the NYC foundation a few days ago but was hesitant to get it since it was so cheap. How silly of me, I KNOW! Haha. Have you reviewed this and I missed it? I'd love to know if it's worth getting!

- Britt

Arianne Cruz said...

1. Not one in particular. I don't have enough to really have a favorite. I'm loving neutral colors though
2. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Sand Beige
3. TreSemme Heat Tamer Spray
4. I haven't been to Sephora yet.. Ulta is expensive to me so I don't even go there.
5. See #4.
6. Anything pink or green
7. Dunno how to apply them, unfortunately
8. EOS lip balm
9. I just want to be able to style my hair!! lol
10. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Kelsey said...

Hey Britt! Actually, thank you for reminding me that I still need to do a review of the NYC foundation because as of right now, it is my no-fail go-to foundation, so keep a look out for that some time soon, and thank again for reminding me!

Lexy said...

Hey girlie check my blog out I gave you an award!!
<3 lexy