Friday, September 9, 2011

NOTD: Sephora by O.P.I Metro Chic

Hey everyone, hope your friday is going fantastic! I am sorry for my posts being a little scattered lately, cosmetology and regular school work are both hard to keep up with and I just barely have time to write as much as I would like, so please forgive me for the past few weeks and the next few, it may take me a while to learn how to balance out my time writing and doing school work. Whew, long-ish intro there! Lets just get on to the pretty nails, shall we?

Sephora by O.P.I Metro Chic with Sephora
by O.P.I Blasted Black on ring finger
(much more grey than brownish as shown
in the photo above)

I have been getting into the fall mood lately (after denying the fall would ever come, as I would rather have the sun out all year round!) and just fell compelled to drench my nails in this grey polish with purple and brown undertones. As well, I have been meaning to try out my Sephora by O.P.I Blasted Black for quite a while (I got the Sephora by O.P.I one instead of the regular O.P.I Shatter because I have every color of Shatter, but could never find anywhere that had the black shatter in stock) so I decided, what better time than now?!

I have to say, I have really been liking this color and Blasted combo. It is perfect for fall, and the color palette is fairly neautral, just grey and black, so it can be worn it with almost anything!

What have you been wearing on your nails lately?
During the fall, do you prefer dark colors? Pale colors? or Brights?
Respond in the Comments!

No comments: