Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lipstick or Lipgloss?

The all important question, that yes, can be trivial in relation to the rest of your seriously complicated makeup routine, but can make a big impact on the overall look and feel of your makeup.

Personally, I find myself reaching for a gloss more often than a lipstick because I like the sheer, shininess of a gloss compared to the more-often-than-not semi-matte, full-on color of a lipstick. Which one is your favorite?


Which one do you find yourself reaching for more often,
Lipstick or Lipgloss?
Or maybe even a lip balm or stain?

1 comment:

Beauty on a College budget said...

I don't wear lip gloss, at all. I'm not a huge fan of glossy lips. I own one gloss (mood changing) Totally wasted $3 on it haha. I do love lipstick. I'm always wearing either lipstick or chapstick. My lips are almost never bare.