Thursday, September 1, 2011

August Favorites

Hey everyone! Sorry for skipping a day, school has become a big hassle, but as always, it is time again to share my favorites of this month!

Makeup Favorites


I have to admit, I have been having a secret love affair with the blush in this e.l.f Studio Blush and Bronzer Contouring Kit (don't tell my Covergirl Classic Color Blush in 540 Rose Silk, I think he will get a little jealous). This peachy-pink blush is my perfect, go-to blush for every day looks, it just seems to liven up my complexion thanks to the slight shimmer. Plus, this little baby only set me back $3.00, which is a huge plus for when I (eventually, a two or three taps is enough!) hit pan. 



Going back in school, I have again come to love my Naked palette for the simplicity of having everything in one place, including my three favorite eyeshadows (Virgin, Naked and Buck) to create my classic nearly naked eyeshadow look everyday. What else can I say? Simple, easy, quick, and perfectly neutral for school!


Nail Favorites


This month I have been really loving bright pinks like O.P.I's Elephantastic Pink and as always, paired with my O.P.I Silver Shatter on the ring finger. I am not sure what it is about this color that just draws me in, but it does! Plus, Silver Shatter just goes with everything, so lets just throw it in the mix for fun, shall we?


Music Favorites

Picture from DJEarworm.com

I have been loving remixes by DJ Earworm lately, they are some of the best mixes I have ever heard! Hop on over to Youtube and look him up, you won't regret it!

Random Favorites

I have been loving my cosmetology class so far, it's fun, but tough at the same time, I will admit it is no walk in the park. However, one plus of it is that with my current schedule I can leave my regular high school after third period, so technically I would have around an hour and a half to get to my vocational school for cosmetology, but seeing as I don't drive, nor have a car to drive if I did, I am stuck at school until my friends are released from their classes and we pile into one of their cars to drive on over. 


I hope you all had a wonderful month of August, I know I certainly did! 
What products made it to the top of your favorites list this month?
Share them in the Comments!

3 comments:

Tori said...

Great Post! I LOVE opi's and elf. Keep up the good work!

Beauty on a College budget said...

How is the bronzer that came with the blush? How's the quality of it?

When I go back to school all I seriously use is the naked palette too! It's the best thing I ever bought!!

Kelsey said...

In short, the bronzer is a bit hard to blend out and very pigmented. Here's the link to my complete review if you want to know anymore.
http://aswrittenbyabiggirl.blogspot.com/2011/08/makeup-review-elf-studio-line.html