Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tag: Everyday I'm (iPod) Shufflin'

Hey Everyone! I hope you all are having a great Thursday because at least for me, this is my last Thursday of freedom before the school year starts so I am making the most of it! With that said, I decided to do a super fun post today that I saw JessieMariem do a while back and finally decide, what the heck, why not join in on the fun?!?!?!


Here are the rules:

  • Put your music device (iPod, iTunes, Zune, Phone, etc.) on shuffle.
  • Whatever song plays write that down to answer the question, even if it doesn't make sense! 
  • DO NOT RIG IT TO MAKE SENSE!! Then it's no fun! 
On with the tag! (The first 15 songs were shuffled in a recent playlist because I couldn't find a way to shuffle all my music and then I finally found iTunes DJ for the songs after 15)

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?", you say...
"Tonight, Tonight" by Hot Chelle Ray

2. What would best describe your personality?
"Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry  { Definetly not my personality! I am not like that!}

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Blame it on the Pop" Remix by DJ Earworm

4. What is your life's purpose?
"Viva La Pop" Remix by DJ Earworm {haha... spend my whole life listening to pop?}

5. What is your motto?
"Love Me Or Let Me Go" by Avery  {This worked out great!}

6. What do your friends think of you?
"Don't Stop The Pop" Remix by DJ Earworm  {yep I must be the queen of pop or something}

7. What do you think about very often?
"Don't Wanna Go Home" by Jason Derulo  {Haha... just ask this question to any teenager and you will get the same answer}

8. What is 2 + 2?
"Smile" by Avril Lavigne {cute!}

9. What do you think of your best friend?
"Just Friends" by Kill Paradise  {I swear this wasn't rigged, it just worked out perfectly!}

10. What do you think of the person you like?
"Part Rock Anthem" by LMFAO  {apparently they party a lot?}

11. What is your life story?
"Loser Like Me" by The Cast Of Glee  {completely my life story right here!}

12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Part On The Floor" Remix by DJ Earworm  {?!?!?!?}

13. What do you think when you see the person you like?
"Stay Out" by Hit The Lights   { ;) I guess I don't really like them that much}

14. What do your parents think of you?
"8-Bit World" by yourfavoritemartianmusic (youtube)  

15. What will they play at your funeral?
"Blow" By Ke$ha  {I really hope not!}

16. What is hobby/interest?
"I Wanna Go" by Britney Spears  {I guess I don't like being around people}

17. What is your biggest secret?
"The Story Of Us" by Taylor Swift  {sorry Mr.Boyfriend, you are secret}

18. What do you think of your friends?
"Give Me Everything" by Pitbull  {I'm not that demanding, am I?}

19.What's the worst thing that could happen?
"Keep Your Head Up" By Andy Grammer {Then apparently I am going to have a great life if that is the worst thing that could happen}

20. How will you die?
"Faster" by Matt Nathanson  {I hope it is quick and painless!}

21. What is one thing you regret?
"Price Tag" by Jessie J  {I knew I shouldn't have bought all that makeup!}

22. What makes you laugh?
"With Love" by Hilary Duff  

23. What makes you cry?
"A Party Song (Walk Of Shame)" by All Time Low

24. Will you ever get married?
"Sugarcoat" by Breaking Benjamin

25. What scares you the most?
"Blind" by Lifehouse  {I hope I never go blind!}

26. Does anyone like you?
"The Feel Drag" by Anberlin 

27. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
"If We Ever Meet Again" by Timbaland 

28. What hurts right now?
"Summertime" by Teen Hearts

Hope you liked it!
I Now tag all of you ladies reading this and make sure to leave me the link to your tag response in the Comments below!

1 comment:

KTisaQT said...

This is really cool & funny!!