Saturday, August 6, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

Hey Everyone! I was recently awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by two lovely ladies, Love.Life.Beauty. and Beauty Blogger. I would like to thank them for giving me this award and therefore giving me the chance to award some other great bloggers worthy of this award as well.



Here are the rules for receiving the award
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you. (click on their usernames above)
2. List 7 things about yourself that you haven't mentioned before
3. Award other great bloggers and let them know!

7 Things You Don't Know:
 - I own a third of my puppy (he is a 7 year old Maltese, but I still call him a puppy).
 - I always wanted to start doing Youtube videos, but I'm just too shy so I choose to write instead.
 - I like any kind of book, movie or T.V. show that involves mystery and/or girliness.
 - I prefer a piece of boiled chicken over a perfectly cooked piece of filet mignon.
 - I prefer simpler things over the more complicated things.
 - I like to blast music and sit down to watch my favorite T.V. shows (in peace!) when no one else is home.
 - I am an actor at a local charity haunted house.

5 people who deserve this award:
 - Tori
 - Kristen
 - Charlotte
 - Shanelle
 - Beauty Guru 212

As always, Thank you for giving me this award, it is really a great honor and once again, thank you to all of my subscribers for helping me and supporting me!

No comments: