Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July Favorites

Hey everyone! I am back from vacation finally and guess what time it is? Favorites Time!


Beauty Favorites



My first beauty favorite this past month has been my Sigma Travel Kit since I have been traveling quite a bit lately. I won't bore you all with the details yet again (click here for my review and click here to see the product site), but I must say I love every brush in this set and they all apply makeup smoothly and evenly without shedding, which seems to be a major feat for all makeup brush companies. 



My next beauty favorite for this month I have been using practically every day is the NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Foundation. This stuff is like getting a bar of gold served to you on a silver platter for under $3.00! It is no secret that I pretty much love everything from this company's line, but this is like hitting the jackpot in vegas and now is pretty much my go-to foundation for everyday wear and special events. I won't spoil you with all the details of this just yet, but expect to see a raving review on this one!

Skincare Favorites



My one and only skincare favorite this month has been my Yes To Cucumbers Natural Glow Facial Towelettes. On my quest for good makeup removing towelettes that actually get my makeup off, I came across this brand that I have heard quite a few other beauty bloggers and gurus raving about, so I just had to pick up a pack. I am so glad I finally did! These Towelettes remove everything and leave no trace of residue on my skin which is exactly what I have been looking for! *Expect review*



Music Favorites

Picture from lyricslike.blogspot.com
Picture from Dropbeatsnotbombs.com
I have been listening to both of these songs non-stop this month! I love their funky beats and lyrics that just scream summertime to me. 


Sorry this favorites was quite short in the beauty category, I only had access to a few of my products while traveling this past month. **Come check-out my Sigma Giveaway to win a Travel-Sized E25**
What were some of your favorites during July?
Share them in the Comments!

2 comments:

Beauty on a College budget said...

I'm always on the look out for a good foundation, so I'll definitely try this, but I have a question, what kind of coverage do you get with this? I have acne and I need a foundation that will cover the redness.

Kelsey said...

With this foundation I find that it is super buildable and I can get everything from a light coverage to medium/full coverage. However, if you have more than moderate acne with a lot of redness, then you may want to use a concealer in conjunction with this foundation or consider another completely full coverage foundation.