Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Top 10 Award: Skincare Edition!

Hey everyone! I am super excited to say this is my second award I have received and I am forever thankful to both Mary Elizabeth and Anne for nominating me for this award. Now on to the award!


As with most awards there are a few things I am required to do before we get to the good stuff:
1.) Link back to those who nominated me. 
2.) List your 10 favorite skin care products.
3.) Nominate other bloggers!
**************************************************************************
1.) Click on their names above to be directed to their blogs.

2.) These are in no particular order.
      - Yes To Cucumbers Natural Glow Facial Towelettes
      - Murad Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer SPF 15
      - C.O. Bigelow Apple Rose Salve
      - Philosophy 3-in-1 in Vanilla Birthday Cake
      - Bath & Body Works White Citrus HandiBac Moisturizing Anti-Bacterial Hand Lotion
      - Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens
      - Evian Mineral Spray
      - Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser
      - Clearasil Ultra Overnight Serum
      - Clean & Clear Grapefruit Acne Wash

3.) My favorite part, nominating others!

Congrats to those of you that I passed this on to, I look forward to seeing all of your Top 10!

4 comments:

Arianne Cruz said...

Congrats!

P.S. Mystery Rose's link doesn't work.

Kelsey said...

Thanks! (thank you as well for telling me about the link, it should be working now)

Alexandra said...

Hi! you posted your link to your blog on mine a couple weeks ago and I've been following yours ever since, I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you the butterfly award, so check it out!
http://beautyinbloom93.blogspot.com/2011/07/butterfly-award.html

Yonka said...

Beauty is the best gift of god and all should be happy with it, and if no then god has also send many other who can help you other to help.