Thursday, July 14, 2011

Top 10 Award (Original Version)

I was just awarded the Top 10 Skincare Edition Award and little did I know that I had also been awarded the Original Top Ten Award from You Little Beauty a little while ago, but better late than never right?! (sorry for doing both of these awards back-to-back, but I felt it was important that I get this out right away)



Same rules apply to this as to most other awards:
1.) Link back to those who nominated me.
2.) List your 10 all-time favorite beauty products.
3.) Nominate other bloggers!
****************************************************
1.) Click on her username above to be directed to her blog.

2.) These are in no particular order.
3.) Award other deserving Bloggers! (my favorite part of this whole thing!)

     - Georgia
     - Alina (she writes in romanian so if you are english speaking try using google translate)
     - BeautyBlogger

Thank you very much YouLittleBeauty and all of my followers for supporting my blog and helping me get to the point that I am at now with it, I look forward to seeing what products you three listed above love the most.

No comments: