Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Quick Update!

Hey Everyone! Today I am hitting the road to go down to the Outer Banks of North Carolina and coming back on Friday and then leaving once again on Saturday to go to another state for a concert, stay overnight there, and go back to my hometown on Sunday so at the earliest my next post will be on Monday. I apologize in advance for my lack of posts, but I have been quite busy lately as I am on vacation.

In the mean time I just posted my Sigma Giveaway yesterday so if you are interested in winning a Sigma Beauty makeup brush make sure to enter before August 9, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST.


Have you been on vacation this summer?
Where did you go and what did you do there?

1 comment:

Love. Life. Beauty said...

Hey girl! Have fun at the Outer Banks! I nominated you for Stylish Blogger, you may already have it but I really love your blog and wanted to nominate you anyway!