Friday, July 8, 2011

Feelin' A Lil Blue

Recently I have been loving bright, poppy blues, this all started quite a while ago with one of my very first O.P.I polishes called Ogre The Top Blue which has really made me quite obsessed with the color!


I have just been feeling more calm every time I look at something blue and Ogre The Top Blue is just what I need when ever taking finals and big tests. However, I still find it calming during the summer months and it sort-of reminds me of blue pool water, just intensified. Also I recently picked up a watch from a Lane Bryant outlet store in a similar bright blue because I love statement pieces of jewelry and this oversized watch with rhinestones around the clock definitely makes for a statement piece. 

what is your most loved color so far this summer 
tell me in the comments

1 comment:

MaryElizabeth said...

I love OPI! That blue is beautiful! I love your picture, very creative and artsy! I have nominated you for the Top 10 Award! Check out my blog for more details! :)