Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Butterfly Award!

Hey everyone guess what? I got nominated for a butterfly award! How awesome is that?


Here are 7 random facts about me!
 - I have two older sisters, I am the baby of the family.
 - I have a thing for soft and fuzzy stuff, including my sister's cat Sundae (yes, spelled like an ice cream sundae)
 - Even when I just run out of the house to get food or groceries I have to have at least foundation on. (no bare face for me!)
 - When I put makeup on, I and the rest of my family, lovingly refer to it as "putting my face on".
 - I don't drink soda/pop very much, usually I am a water drinker.
 - I have never been on a plane.
 - I like pop-art and modern furnishings.

Name the nail polish you have on right now
         Fingers- Hard Candy Hypnotic
         Toes- OPI Chicago Champagne Toast

Name the song that is stuck in your head
         Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO (or as I like to call it, The Shuffle Song!)

What was the last thing you ate?
         A pinapple-mango smoothie from McDonalds

If you could only wear one color with black and white for an entire week what would it be?
         Hard Choice! probably navy blue!

What is the one thing you are not afraid to do?
         Wave at truckers when I am in the passenger seat on the highway. (yes, that is me stuck like glue to the window)

What is the best feature of your ideal partner?
         Their fun-loving, caring, non-judgemental, kind personality. (yea, I can be a sucker for romantic comedies)

What is failure?
         When I don't live up to my own expectations and standards that I set for myself.

I would like to thank Alexandra from Beauty in Bloom for awarding me and therefore supporting me and my blog and for giving me the chance to award these other great bloggers:
       - Britt from Almostbritain
       - Holly from Busyxbees
       - Autumn from Autumn's Blog
       - Fran Escobar from Living The Dream (she writes in both English and Spanish)

 Congratulations to all of you and thank you once again Alexandra, it is a real privilege to be given this award.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Oh, how sweet are you! Thank you so much!

- Britt