Friday, June 10, 2011

Makeup Tools: EcoTools Bronzer Brush

As many of you know, I love all things EcoTools. They are simply some of the best brushes I have ever used and for the price, you just can not go wrong with this brand or with this brush!


This brush is coined as a Bronzer brush, but what I absolutely love about this brush is that it is a true multi-tasker. It is great for all-over powder and all-over face color, bronzer (of corse), and can also be used as a body brush. It is perfect for all of these things because of its large, domed brush head made of super soft taklon fibers that really do not feel synthetic at all. And I must admit that every once in a while, I just put some bronzer or powder on in the middle of the day to have an excuse to rub this teddy-bear soft brush against my skin.

But the all time best part about this brush, No Shedding and No Color Run-off during washes. Yes you read right, a decently priced (around $11.00) drug-store brand bronzer brush does not shed or have color run-off? Yep! It is something that truly everyone would love, no more worrying that bristles will come off and get stuck on your face during mid application of makeup and no worrying about whether or not the color run-off will dye your sink or counter. Its a dream come true and every makeup maven whether on a budget or not can afford this at just around $11.00, it's a steal!



A few other noteworthy things about the brush are the fact that it is very eco-friendly. The Ferrule is made from recycled aluminum while the handle itself is made from renewable and sustainable bamboo. As well, all the brushes and brush sets from this company come in a reusable storage pouch for traveling or for regular everyday storage. Oh and those taklon bristles I told you about earlier are 100% cruelty-free. In addition to all this, with every brush purchase from this line they donate 1% of sales to environmental organizations.

The Stats:
 - Ferrule is made with recycled Aluminum
 - Large, soft brush head
 - No color run-off
 - Comes with a resealable travel/storage pouch
 - Multitasker
 - Handle is made out of recyclable Bamboo
 - No shedding
 - Amazing Price ($11.00)
 - Taklon Bristles

Have you tried EcoTools yet?
Share your opinion of them in the Comments!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I've seen ecotools but never used them. But I love the factor that they are so eco-friendly and cruelty-free. I've gotta try some!
http://introtobeauty.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

I love this brush.I use it to tone down and blend out my blush. It is great for all over face powder too. I love eco tools brushes. They are amazing quality.

productdoctor said...

This would be nice for traveling!

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

My web-site: pirater un compte facebook

Anonymous said...

Hello, I would like to subscribe for this blog to obtain most recent updates, so where can i do it please
assist.

my website - Dragon City Cheat Engine

Anonymous said...

Superb, what a weblog it is! This blog provides valuable
data to us, keep it up.

my page :: candy crush saga Hack

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else
encountering issues with your website. It seems like some of
the written text within your posts are running off the screen.

Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening
to them as well? This may be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen before. Cheers

Have a look at my website - Www.Dailymotion.com

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one today.

my website :: Codes Psn Gratuit