Sunday, June 26, 2011

Interesting Link: YourFashionJewellery.com

Every once in a while I come across a site that I just can not simply get enough of, whether the topic be shirts, scarves, headbands, makeup, or bracelets. Well, recently I came across a site that specializes in both Costume Jewellery and Fashion Jewellery inspired by celebrities and runway looks. 

I can not rave about this website enough, it has tons of designs that fit every personality and style. They have many categories of accessories to chose from:
 - Bracelets 
 - Necklaces
 - Earrings
 - Rings
 - Brooches
 - Watches
 - Hair Accessories 
 - Scarves 
 - And they even have a purse line!

I can assure you these accessories are not only on trend and stylish, they are super cheap too! But before you go running to the website to purchase these amazing pieces of jewelry, you should know a few things about the company. First of all this company is based in the UK, but does ship internationally so no matter what country you live in you have access to these great accessories! However, they only accept payments in the form of the British Pound Sterling (1BPS= approx.1.60 USA Dollars) so I greatly encourage customers to make payments using PayPal to make checkout easier. 

This website literally has something for everyone, young or old, girl-girl or rocker, you can not go wrong with buying a few pieces from this site that strives to bring you fashion-forward accessories at a manageable and affordable price. I honestly can not wait to make a future purchase from this website!


Have you ever purchased anything from an online retailer?
Was it a pleasant experience?
Share it in the comments!


*I may be compensated for this blog post

1 comment:

LOVE JOICE said...

Great post and you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com