Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This or That Blog Tag!


So I know I've never done a Blog Tag before, but I thought, "Hey, what do I have to lose?", when I saw this tag posted on elleandblair.com. So I hope you guys enjoy my responses and repost your answers on your own blog or in the comments! 




Blush or bronzer? 
-Hard choice.... Blush.... no, bronzer.... no, blush....... okay definitely bronzer because I'm pale as a vampire!(and no not those freaky sparkly ones!)
Lipgloss or lipstick?
-Lip Balm.... I know it isn't a real answer, but lately I have been reaching for lip balm most often since both lipstick and gloss require some more reapplication time.
Eyeliner or mascara?
-Mascara! No brainer for me.
Foundation or concealer?
-Foundation because you can use it as concealer.
Neutral or color eyeshadow?
-I hate to be boring, but Neutral. 
Pressed or loose eyeshadows?
-Pressed, loose eyeshadows get too messy for me.
Brushes or sponges?
-Actually a mix of both. Again, not a real answer but I like to apply my current foundation with a sponge and all other cosmetics with brushes.

OPI or china glaze?
-OPI of course... my new found love!
Long or short nails?
-Medium Length? not super short, but I don't like having longer nails anymore either.
Acrylic or natural nails?
-Natural, my nails are in tip-top condition!
Brights or darks?
-Definitely Brights on the nails!
Flower or no flower?
-Ehhhhh.... No flower
Perfume or body splash?
-Body Splash because its easier to just sprits all over and go!
Lotion or body butter?
-Body Butter because it is super luxurious to me.
Body wash or soap?
-Of course Body Wash
Lush or other bath company?
-I don't have a lush around me :( so Bath & Body Works for me.



Jeans or sweats?
-Jeans.
Long sleeve or short?
-Short
Dresses or skirts?
-Dresses, but I'm more of a pants kinda girl.
Stripes or plaid?
-Vertical or slanted stripes.
Flip flops or sandals?
-Sandals, but flip flops come in so many colors they match anything!
Scarves or hats?
-Scarves.... although I would really like to own a straw fedora.
Studs or dangly earrings?
-BOTH! I can't possible choose!
Necklaces or bracelets?
-ALSO BOTH! 
Heels or flats?
-Heels If they are comfy and appropriate for where I'm going, usually flats don't fit my feet right.
Cowboy boots or riding boots?
-Short Cowboy Boots! I've been on the lookout for some recently!
Jacket or hoodie?
-Jacket for sure.
Forever 21 or charlotte russe?
-Forever21
Abercrombie or hollister?
- Neither... I'm not one for the Hollicrombie-Zombie look (no offense to anyone who likes hollister and abercrombie)

Picture from: http://www.updoprincess.com/ 
Curly or straight?
-Curly (too lazy to straighten it!)
Bun or ponytail?
-Bun, when I'm at home and a ponytail when I'm out and about
Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
-Bobby Slides (variation of a bobby pin)
Hairspray or gel?
- Spray Gel to tame waves and curls 
Long or short?
-On the long side
Light or dark?
-Medium toned, not bleach blonde and not jet black
Side sweep or full bangs?
-Side-sweeped bangs of course
Up or down?
-Usually down when I'm at school or out of the house


Picture From: http://coloradospringstribune.com 
Rain or shine?
-Definitely Shine
Summer or winter?
- Summer
Fall or spring?
-Fall/Autumn

Chocolate or vanilla?
-Vanilla, unless I'm having a chocolate craving
East or west coast?
-East, but it doesn't matter much to me


Finally! No more questions! 
Post YOUR answers in the comments or on your own blog and leave your link!