Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Naked Palette Swatches

I know everyone is waiting for the Naked Palette Review, but it is taking a little longer than I originally thought it would be to review it so I thought I would take the edge off by showing you guys some swatches.
Swatches were taken on an NW15/porcelain skintone for reference. (hence, why I apologize in advance since the lighter color swatches, like vigin, sin, and naked are very hard to distinguish on my skin tone)


Swatches from left to right: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck and Half Baked

Swatches from left to right: Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep and Gunmetal

All swatches from left to right: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep and Gunmetal 

Hope you all enjoyed the swatches!
Be sure to comment and tell me your favorite Naked Palette color!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this!