Saturday, May 28, 2011

All Cosmetics Wholesale Mini Haul

Hey Everyone! Happy Saturday! Yesterday I just received the package I have been waiting all week for and I'm so excited to share it with you all!

But first, I would like to tell a little about the company/website that I purchased these cosmetics from. I purchased from AllCosmeticsWholesale.com which is a website that sells authentic and fresh cosmetics from various brands at very low reduced prices. They sell many prestige brands such as MAC, Lancome, Clinique, and NARS, but they also sell lower end drugstore brands like Maybelline, L'Oreal and Revlon. In addition, they also sell specialty brands like Sigma Makeup, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Victoria's Secret, and Z-Palette. Furthermore they sell many discontinued, limited edition and rare cosmetics like MAC cosmetics from past collections. 

I know many beauty bloggers and youtube gurus fear wholesale sites like this because way too often the cosmetics sold are fake or old and expired. However, I assure you all that these cosmetics are 100% AUTHENTIC and like many of you, I was very hesitant from ordering from this place, but I researched and found that people who have used this site really raved about it. So one day a long while back I had a prepaid visa card that after buying several things, only had around $7 left on it, so I decided to try out the site and I had nothing to lose because I only bought one small thing to see if it was authentic and the gift card didn't have much money left on it after buying the cosmetic so if it was a scam, they wouldn't be able to pull much money off of the card. When it arrived I was very impressed that it was an authentic cosmetic that cost me so little compared to what it would have cost me to buy it in-store (less than half the amount of money!).



[Here's what I received yesterday] 
Left to Right: Mini Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation, Sample 100% Pure Red Wine Resveratrol Mask, and Stila One Step Makeup Foundation
(NOTE: My Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation came unsealed and this was indicated on the product info page that it may come unsealed, but I thought it was very generous of the company to put the product in a re-sealable baggy to prevent spills during shipping)


So now about 6 months later I decided to log onto the website and was surprised to find some of the new brands they have added and all of the new cosmetics in stock and I just knew I had to get something. Well that something turned into 3 somethings, but with the deep discounts, I could afford it. So I purchased the Stila One Step Makeup Foundation in Fair 01 for just $20! When this originally came out in Sephora it was priced at $44.00 (it is now a discontinued item and has been since a month after its release because a new formulation has taken its place) so getting this at less than half the price it was in-store was great. As well I got a small sample sized Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer in Shade 1 because I have always wanted to try it, but it's got a steep price for a tinted moisturizer (in-store) and I have oily skin so I was never sure whether or not to try it, but this way I can without a huge commitment to a full-sized bottle. In addition, I purchased the Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation in Light 0 which is also a discontinued item and is no longer available in drugstores (although its coordinating powder foundation is still available in-store). 

I was very surprised when I opened up my package to see that they also included a small sample of 100% Pure Red Wine Resveratrol Mask with my order. As well, all of the products where wrapped tightly together with lots of bubble wrap to ensure the products would not go sliding around in the package and get harmed during the shipping process which I greatly appreciate. None of my particular products had wear on them except the Stila One Step which most likely was because of it moving around in its box, but it was hardly any serious wear and tear on the product. 

Right to Left: Mini Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer and Sample 100% Pure Red Wine Resveratrol Mask


 Left to Right: Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation and Stila One Step Makeup Foundation


The Stats On The Site:
 - Beware that many products may or may not be boxed or sealed however, products that are unboxed or unsealed will state that it is on the product info page or indicated in the title with the symbol "u/b"
 - "DISCONTINUED" in the title of any product will indicate that it is no longer being made by the manufacturer and is only available in limited quantities
 - Many products may not be "Retail Perfect" which indicates that the product may have wear on it from being shelf pulled.
 - They sell high-end cosmetics, low-end cosmetics, and specialty brands
 - Most of their products are sold at very low, reduced prices compared to in-store prices
 - They sell 100% AUTHENTIC and FRESH cosmetics


(Note: I will be doing a review on each product separately at a later date and time)

Have you ever tried a wholesale site?
Comment below if you have!

1 comment:

Laurr said...

Ahh, I'm glad to hear this site is legit! I can't wait to get an item or two. I love your blog! :)