Saturday, April 2, 2011

Skincare Review: PUREDERM Make-up Cleansing Tissues (Green Tea Extract)


So the other day I had been at the mall and soon found myself drawn into Forever 21 yet again as I always like to look at what they have in for this season. Soon I drifted to the accessories and niknaks (did I spell it right?) section where upon mounds of  their own makeup and cheap brushes I found these little towelettes.

I was skeptical of them at first asking myself if I really need to buy another makeup remover towelette that may not work no matter how I use it like all the others before it. But I decided to take a leap of faith and try them anyways when I saw that they were just $2.80!

As soon as I got home I was eager to start trying them right away, but I held myself back from just ripping it open right then and there and waited until it got later to take off my makeup.

So there I was in my bathroom at 9pm possibly opening my new holygrail product. As soon as I got the first wipe out of the package I immediately noticed how soft, yet strong they felt (Soft enough for your skin and strong enough to not tear apart). So I started to glide the little towelette over my eyes, lips and face (e.l.f anyone?) like it said on the back of the package.


The Results:
- I liked the soft texture of the towelettes
- I liked the fact that it came in a package of 30 for a super cheap price (I'm a bargain shopper at heart, can you tell?)
- It left me with a soft, not sticky face (big plus)
- It easily got all of my blush, bronzer and foundation off
- It got some of my mascara, liner and eyeshadow off, but nothing compared to using an actual eye makeup remover

Overall:
It was an okay product. I will continue to use the remainder of the package on those nights when you get home late and don't feel like washing your face completely. With that said, I think this product is great for people who don't use eye makeup much or uses these just occasionally on lazy days.

So have you ever used these towelettes before? Do you have a towelette that you love? Share in the comments! I know I have been dying to try the philosophy purity made simply cleansing cloths because I already love the regular milky cleanser, but is it worth $20 for 20 or 30 towelettes?


No comments: