Sunday, April 3, 2011

AOTD: Vintage Bow Clips

Welcome to the first edition of Accessory Of The Day!

Recently I was helping a relative clean out their basement. (Don't worry the story gets better!) Three hours and 7 trashbags later I was going throught yet another box of random niknaks (did I spell that right?) And at the very bottom of it I found these little gems!    


So why dedicate a whole entire blog post to some random clips I found in a box in someone's basement?

Well these little clips are super cute and go with nearly everything thanks to their old, vintage, rustic feel. I love that the gold is slightly tarnished so it adds just a little sparkle to any outfit without stealing the show!

So have you ever found any hidden treasures in your basement? or do you have a favorite go-to vintage accessory? Tell me in the comments!

And don't forget that cute accessories fit every body type, shape, and size.

1 comment:

FashionAffair said...

they are adorable!

http://fashionaffair08.blogspot.com